January 21, 2016
Magic, Witches and Devils in the Early Modern World: New Exhibition!
This is the journal of Jonathan Kearns Rare Books & Curiosities, and all who sail in her. Information, updates, rantings, musings and pretty pictures related (loosely I would imagine) to the world of rare and antiquarian books will be brought to you by a number of different personalities, some of whom cohabit in the same person's head. We welcome queries, comments and contributions of virtually any description, and in return we will attempt to rein in our multitudinous personality disorders and deliver wonders and joys beyond compare. At least that's the plan. View all posts by bibliodeviant
This entry was posted on Thursday, January 21st, 2016 at 10:13 am and posted in General Madness. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Deviant Cloud2012 adrian harrington adrian harrington rare books age alex cf antiquarian books art in London bibliophile book collecting bookdealers Book Fairs book history books book sizes book value Boston Book Fair Byron california book charles dickens codex colorado antiquarian book seminar cryptozoology cuvier darwin Dickens dorian gray dostoevsky e-books exhibition fandom fanfic firefly first edition future of the book galileo greg gibson harry potter and the philosopher's stone holmes hypnerotomachia poliphili in re militari jonathan Kearns kindle lamarck lewis carroll Literature lovecraft manuscripts marco polo monasteries nicholas nickleby old curiosity shop old operating theatre olympia bookfair origin of species our mutual friend Polidori Rare Books rarity reading scrolls Shelley sherlock survival teen wolf The Vampyre tolkien ulysses value Varney The vampyre Wilkie Collins wurzeltod wuthering heights www.alexcf.com yabs york antiquarian book seminar
- RT @BBoParis: This just fell out of a book. Good advice, which I’ve already taken. https://t.co/QZBeTcsBk4 2 hours ago
- This is some disingenuous headline writing. “Entitled author in a saturated subject area gets annoyed at not being… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT @Medievalists: Medieval Geopolitics: The High Phase of Northern Crusading by @aalatham buff.ly/2BClpJs 5 hours ago
- RT @UberFacts: In the early 1800s, chemist Dmitri Mendeleev spotted an elegant pattern among the 60+ known elements at the time, and on Fe… 5 hours ago
- RT @womensart1: Naziyah Mahmood, artist, poet, Astrophysicist Aerospace Engineer & martial artist photographed by Fiona Brims #womensart #… 5 hours ago
- RT @matthaig1: Amazing the amount of people who think 52 per cent is a conclusive Brexit result but won’t accept the 98 per cent of scienti… 11 hours ago
- RT @MitchBenn: TALKING POSH AND KNOWING STUFF ARE NOT THE SAME THING glasgowlive.co.uk/news/glasgow-n… 11 hours ago
- RT @JaneHoodless: Irish 'Spanish' dancer & courtesan, Lola Montez–born #OTD 1821–whose influence on Ludwig I, coupled with her arrogant man… 11 hours ago